These are some pics of the first day of school! M & M are in 4th and 2nd grade and T is in a program called Transitional Kindergarten. His b-day is in June & I just felt like he needed one more year to get ready for all day kindy! They all leave at the same time in the morning (too early if you ask me) and then T gets home about 1 1/2 hours before the older 2. Me and A are having fun hanging out at home-and she gets to play with friends 3 times a week when I swap with other moms. They're all getting too old too fast! But it sure is nice to get back into the groove of life!
PS When I took M to 4th grade meet-the-teacher-night, we ran into Mrs. Lewis & Mrs. Glaspie(two of MY old teachers) and they both couldn't believe I had a kid old enough to be there. I have to say, NEITHER CAN I!







3 comments:
they look good! dose tanner like school? :)
you are old!! :) jk.. i love all the pics. you have some handsom boys!!
hi mom!! your teacher was Mrs. Glaspie?
Post a Comment