I signed my boys up for the County Fair talent contest this year. McKay practiced so hard to be ready and did GREAT! He won third place and got $10 for his efforts!
Since we had Friday off for Fair Day (my college
After I signed them up, Matt found out he would have to compete against McKay and decided he didn't want to do it this year. When we got out to the fair, the woman in charge informed us that they had moved Matt to the younger division so he wouldn't have to compete against his brother. He started freaking out because he hadn't prepared anything, so I told him HE could go tell them he wasn't going to compete. They persuaded him to play ANYTHING he had memorized. So down he went in his shorts and t-shirt to play the only song he could remember without music. The kid won second place- & $20-I told him that was probably the easiest $20 he would ever get! That's our MATT!

Since we had Friday off for Fair Day (my college
roomates from Mesa used to mock our fair day holiday :)
We decided to go to Apple Annies in Wilcox. It was a
pretty cool place! Next time we'll go on a Saturday, though,
so we can actually go on a hayride and pick a pumpkin.



6 comments:
Oh I miss the fair! Thanks for the Fall pictures.
SOOOOO cute! I love the story about the talent show. McKay and Matt are so cute! That picture of Addie is beautiful! Her eyes are so pretty! I love the play group pictures. You did so many fun things! Dani still talks about it. Thank you :)
Your family is adorable!
Ah! Megan keeps stealing my comments! :) But seriously, your family is the cutest. I just wanna live by you!!! Wahhhhhh! (crying)
P.S. Your boys are super talented! They're pretty much amazing. :)
Cute pictures! Love being by you guys!
Brings back memories having to perform at the fair. It makes me chuckle a little to know your kids are doing it now. Where is a real piano though? Kind of chinzy.
Post a Comment