Monday, January 21, 2008

CELEBRATING 10 AWESOME YEARS TOGETHER































































WE WENT TO NY FOR OUR 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND STAYED IN THE MILLENIIUM ON TIMES SQUARE. WE WERE THERE BETWEEN CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS AND THE CROWDS WERE AMAZING. WE ACUALLY GOT TO SEE THE BALL DROP BUT IT WAS JUST WHILE THEY WERE PRACTICING. WE MEET UP WITH OUR FRIENDS THE DURRANTS WHO LIVE IN CONNETICUT AND SPENT ONE DAY WITH THEM AND THEY SHOWED US AROUND. IT'S AMAZING WHAT YOU CAN SEE IN A DAY IN NYC. WE LOVED EVERYTHING BUT BESIDES JUST BEING TOGETHER OUR FAVORITE PART WAS 5TH ROW SEATS TO WICKED. IT WAS AMAZING.






I AM NOT ASHAMED TO SAY THAT I KEEP UP OUR POST SO I WANT TO JUST SAY HOW GREAT OF A WIFE I HAVE. TIA IS THE BEST WIFE A HUSBAND COULD EVER WANT. SHE IS SO FUN AND ALWAYS KEEPS OUR FAMILY UP BEAT AND YET SHE SEES TO IT THAT WE REMEMBER EVERTHING. I DON'T EVEN CARRY A CALENDER BECAUSE ALL I NEED TO DO IS JUST CALL TIA AND TELL HER AND SHE WON'T LET ME FORGET. WE LOVE GOING ON TRIPS TOGETHER: HAWAII, ALASKA, NEW YORK, EFY'S ALL OVER, SAN FRAN, BED AND BREAKFAST PLACES, BROADWAYS, ECT. I WOULD BE LOST WITH OUT TIA AND I AM SO GREATFUL GOD HELPED US FIND EACHOTHER SO WE CAN SPEND ETERNITY TOGETHER.

10 comments:

Mary Ann said...

YEAH! I'm so glad you have a blog! Now we can keep in touch... he he :) You guys are awesome and I'm so glad to be closer!

Becky said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I'm glad you guys finally gave in. It's fun! Awesome pictures of the storm and NY.

Deanne said...

I still remember sitting by you in one of our college business classes and you were talking about Tia and calling her "Brilliant" over and over. I think a word you pick up on your mission. I'm glad you guys are so happy. NYC looked like a blast. I hope you guys are doing great! Deanne (Griffin) Miller

Abby said...

Tia - I love your blog! New York is a dream of mine - I'm so glad you guys got to go! I love the pictures! I'm excited to keep checking up on ya!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad that we can stay in touch now, other than at McDonalds ;) New York looked like so much fun. I'm so jelous that you went and saw Wicked. Happy ten years. You guys are REALLY REALLY old. :)

Leah said...

YAY! Another blogger! That is just super! You will love it! Looks like NY was AWESOME! And your kiddos are just too cute! I will add you to my fav's:)

RT said...

its about freakin time you made it possible to get in touch with you! Just kidding. Nice pics Palmers!

Ray T.

Brookie said...

HEY PALMERS!
I am so glad that you have a blog! I just hope you continue to update it often so I can keep up! I miss you guys! You're awesome!
-Brooke

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Hi Palmers. We just celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. It has been so long since we have seen you guys. Well, I have only seen you once! I hear about you from Ray every once and a while. He has such great memories of Dave. "The best missionary in our whole mission..." We would love to have you over next time you come to town. We are just 20 mins from Mesa. Anyway! I wanted to leave you our blog address.

onlinefamilyjournal.blogspot.com

Have a great day. Congrats on 10 years! Aimee Teerlink

Whitney and Michael said...

yay for dave and tia! welcome to the blogging world. cute pictures!!! heres our blog
whitneyromneyfam.blogspot.com