Sunday, January 27, 2008

LIVIN ON THE FARM

Addie--love this girl!

Addie & her cousin Bryce
The ONLY time you'll see Tia on a horse--her anniversary present to Dave!



Our fun backyard!
Ditch swimming



WE LOVE LIVIN ON THE FARM. THIS IS HOW DAVE WAS RAISED AND TIA IS NO STRANGER TO THE FARM SO WE LOVE WATCHING THE KIDS OUTSIDE WITH THE ANIMALS AND PLAYING IN THE DITCH. IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO COME SPEND SOME TIME ON THE FARM WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU

7 comments:

Brookie said...

I would take them up on the offer! I enjoyed my time there and who couldn't with Tia and Dave and 4 cute little ones! Thanks for all you did to let me stay! I enjoyed it!

Maranda Whittle said...

Hi Tia! You have such a cute family!!

Mary Ann said...

Those are all great pictures! You have such cute kids! :)

Leah said...

That's so neat that you get to have that life....fun!

Deanne said...

Have to say I love the basketball court! We definitely want to do that when we build our house. It looks like your kids are having fun!

Steven and Kami Palmer said...

That is one sweet looking colt!!!

Ashlee Draper said...

Your house is beautiful! How fun to live there!