








First pics are of Addie getting caught with her ice cream. She loves our dog "Phebe" and never hesitates to share.
2nd pics are of poor Matt who went to the dentist and by the time he came out of there he had 9 teath pulled and has to get two more pulled shortly due to a huge abscess tooth that you can kind of see on his left side. He is a real champ and hasn't complained at all. As a credit to his classmates he really hasn't even been made fun of that bad. The worst thing is that Matt said someone told him he looked like a scarecrow.
The last pics are of our trip to State Basketball to watch uncle Levi who has been doing a great job. But before the game we went to Cabela's in Glendale and it was like a zoo and the kids loved it actually we all loved it.




8 comments:
Cabela's is pretty cool. We went once too. Too bad about the teeth. I'm glad the kids at school are being nice. So how did Thatcher do? Are they still in the tournament or is it over? We met some of Dave's family today at Stake Conference in Durango. A Palmer from Flagstaff. My husband said he was their stake president in Flagstaff when he lived there and the mom was his den leader for like five years. I forget what he said his first name was. Jake went to talk to him and he came and said hi to the rest of us. I'm not sure if it is Dave's uncle or cousin. Anyways....Small World. There is a good chance I'm coming for Thatcher's Spring Break. Lisa was going to try to get together a lunch. We'll let you know. I would love to visit with you.
Tia, your kids are looking so grown up! When did we grow up? Miss you tons!
luci
Addie is adorable. The teeth pictures make me hurt. Poor kid, he's such a good sport.
poor matty! those cabela's pics are awesome. i wish we would have gone in there! cute pictures of addy!
Your little Addie is one of the cutest girls I've seen! And I KNOW cute girls! We miss you guys!
Cute pictures, Tia! That one with Addy with her hands up on her face is priceless! WOW she's cute!!! Cute boys, too.
So did Matt make some serious money from the tooth fairy?! That's one way to earn a couple of bucks, eh?!
And speaking of bucks, cool Cabela's photos! Kids get such a kick out of that stuff and it's free! I love your Eagles shirts, too. I need to get some for my entire family! (Brandon is from Safford, you know...)
Alright, enough from me. Love ya!
I love those pictures of little Addie. She is growing up SO fast! Poor Matty. Hopefully things heal up fast for him! And, you guys are so cute in your matching shirts! I love it! Miss you always!
-Brooke
Addie looks so thoughtful, I love it!! Matty, way to go man, those are some awesome pics. McKay, you are a good brother!
Post a Comment