Hey Tia and Dave this is Courtney Rasmussen (jared's wife) hey found your blog on Jennis'. You have a cutie family!! Jared is way jealous of the farm!! You guys have the cutest kiddos!! Look just like their mama!! Courtney
We can't get enough of this video! It's no suprise though. He's certainly got the moves! Linc begs to watch this all the time. I think he is a bit obsessed w/ Tan. Love you guys!
We live in sunny AZ on an acre of land. We have 3 boys: (McKay, Matt, Tanner) 1 girl: (Addie),
a horse, 2 cows, and three beautiful Australian Shepherds. Dave teaches seminary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and does Photography, and Tia gets to be a MOM! Life is good!
10 comments:
That is the coolest thing I've seen all week! Good job Tanner!!!
How Cute! Tia, you guys have the cutest kids!
Wow! He's got the moves! :)
Nice dancing! We call it Happy Feet! I love how he started out small and then broke out. Very Cute!
Tanner is a stud! no wonder hanna likes to hug him all the time! :) he's got the grove on!
Tia, have you been teaching your kids some moves? I love how Addie didn't want to be left out of the fun!
Hey Tia and Dave this is Courtney Rasmussen (jared's wife) hey found your blog on Jennis'. You have a cutie family!! Jared is way jealous of the farm!! You guys have the cutest kiddos!! Look just like their mama!!
Courtney
Tia! I just found you through Abby! Wahoo! Love your family. Love the dance! That's so awesome! I love watching my kiddo's dance!
he's got moves!! :) i love when addie joined in!!
We can't get enough of this video! It's no suprise though. He's certainly got the moves! Linc begs to watch this all the time. I think he is a bit obsessed w/ Tan. Love you guys!
Post a Comment