Sunday, March 16, 2008

Work project at Steven and Kami's






I haven't posted anything about Steven and Kami's little Aubrey that passed away last weekend, mostly because I don't know how you put into words how I feel; but if you haven't yet, you need to look at my link to Steven and Kami's blog and read their post. They are totally amazing people that have taught some amazing lessons this last week without ever standing behind a pulpit. We love you guys! This weekend our family went and helped paint their fence. They have done an amazing job with their home and it was alot of fun being with them and getting paint everywhere but on the fence.

9 comments:

Steven and Kami Palmer said...

You guys are the best! Thank you so much for helping us get our fence done! We sure loved having you over! And please don't worry about the paint on the ground, it's no big deal! We love you!

Randy said...

Dave and Tia Palmer!!! How the heck are you guys?? It has really been awhile. This is Randy Beddes from back in Payson. I have been looking for you guys for a couple years now. I am so glad to finally have found you guys and whats better is yall seem so happy. Thats awesome. I would love to get in touch with you guys. My email address is junior_beddes@hotmail.com. I hope to hear from you guys soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brother Palmer! It was good to hear from you. You have a really cute family.

Colt 'n Tami said...

Wahooooooooooooo... NO WAY!!! you just made our whole year!!! SOooooo good to hear from you! How fun... ohhh you are such a cute family. You are still one of my heros Bro. Palmer!!!!! Remember my brother Scott? Him and Ashlee Rosembaum got hitched... they were trying to track you down. It was back in November-- this is super fun! Your kiddies are HANDSOME & Beauties!!! love ya

Mary Ann said...

sure.. you post a picture of me not working.. :O)

The Breese Family said...

Brother Palmer... What a pleasant surprise. Me and the girls often get talking about old times and wonder what you're up to. It appears that you're livin' the life. Isn't it funny how the time flies. It will be our 5 year reunion this coming summer. Crazy! Yep, we're getting old. It's crazy to think that we're all gettin hitched and having children of our own. Me and Michael were married just this last October. We met at school. I just graduated and he is finishing up school. We live in North Orem and I am teaching violin lessons and (for now) a permanant sub for the orchestra teacher at Payson High. Weird. We love life and are trying to endure but have fun while doing it. It was great hearing from you.

Mindful Mothering said...

Hi Tia Palmer... this is Sarah (Barnes) Brooks from EA back in '96! Not sure how I found you, but it is so fun to see your beautiful family! Looks like you know boys like we do:-) How fun to be raising you kids on a farm! My husband would be so jealous - the closest we get is a few chickens:-) I'm glad I got to read about Steven and Kami... they seem like an AMAZING couple. Our family blog is brooks-bunch.blogspot.com
I'd love to check in on ya once in a while!

Deanne Wahl said...

Hey you! I am so glad to see that you were all their to pitch in. It is these times I really wish we lived closer. You are amazing :) Tell your fam HI for me. Love ya

Becky said...

I changed my address. Some weirdo is stalking my blog. I hope by changing it I'll lose him. I changed some settings so search engines can't find me. If it doesn't work, I'll have to go private. www.nathanswife.blogspot.com