Sunday, March 30, 2008

We love Easter

McKay the Kite King!
Dave & Tom flying a kite from the car--it went HIGH!
Tanner & Gavin
Eepaw (Gpa Larson) & Lanie
One tooth Matt!

Tanner flying a kite-he was FAST!


The Girls: Mary Ann, Suzanna, Mom Palmer, Kami, & Tia
Aunt Megan & Addie

13 comments:

Mary Ann said...

all the pictures are great.. but i LOVE the one of matty and his ONE tooth! :) so cute!

Steven and Kami Palmer said...

Looks like a blast! Wish I could have been there. That one of Matt IS a classic!

Tom and Sue said...

Fabulous times! Wish it could be Easter Family Fun WEEK all the time!

Deanne said...

I like Addie' shirt. I used to read those books in primary school. It looks like the clan had a fun Easter!

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

you guys look like you had so much fun!!! I love the idea of flying a kite from the car! You have such cute kiddos!! Thanks for sharing your pics!!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

looks like you had one "hoppy" easter. hahaha. we did too! Cute kids.

Brookie said...

I love the picture matty! Looks like you guys had a great Easter!

Jordan and Luci said...

Tia!! Your kids are so dang cute and are so big!! How does that happen so fast! It's crazy. Miss you!

Luci

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Your little Addie has such a darling little round face. I love looking at pictures of her. She is a Doll! Her name just fits her so well.

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys! Hope we can see you when you're here for EFY training. In the meantime, check out our family blog at www.utah-hawkinsfamily.blogspot.com.

Deanne Wahl said...

It looks like you had so much fun. Where was that. I can not figure it out. Matt is so dang cute!!

Justin Thorstrom said...

Dave! I was excited to stumble upon your blog today. Looks like you have a wonderful family. Now that I know you have horses I may just have to come down to Arizona for a visit. I don't know if I ever told you about my dream to live on a ranch someday! In fact my uncle has been trying to sell me one of his horses. If I had enough property and more time I would take him up on the offer. email me back some time at justin.thorstrom@jetblue.com

Anonymous said...

Tia,
I would love to see you when we come to thatcher next!! I am so glad you posted on our blog! And by the way, it was a good thing you didn't say hi in Jerry's because it wasn't us. Also, Lamar is the one who does our blog as well. I am so glad. (although he keeps saying I have to post as well because it is a "we" thing.)