Hey Palmer Family! We are locking our blog so if want to keep in touch with us, send me a e-mail at sam@drchristopher.com with your e-mail address. Thanks Sam
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (That is me screaming) Tia, I miss you and Dave! Your kids are so dang cute! I am so happy to find out you have a blog so we can keep in touch!!!!!!!! Life is so crazy; blogs make it so much easier. Addie is so big the last time I saw her she was just a baby. Gosh! I am still in shock I found you on here.
I started a blog about a year ago and never took the time to figure it out until now. Come and check us out www.binghambunch.blogspot.com
Hope all is well; it looks like you guys are good. I love the pics of your house, it’s beautiful. We need to go to the Gila Valley to see you guys (do dinner or something, like the good old days).
Hi guys! I followed your link from Tom and Suzanna's blog. We miss being able to see you once in a while! Your boys have grown so much and you little girl is darling! Glad to see you are doing well:)~Kimberli Check out our blog...
I am so jealous. I love looking on all your blogs...but is sure makes me want to get up and move. I miss not being able to be there for the little things! Thanks again for everything and for letting us barge in for our super activity. All the girls are so excited about it!
We live in sunny AZ on an acre of land. We have 3 boys: (McKay, Matt, Tanner) 1 girl: (Addie),
a horse, 2 cows, and three beautiful Australian Shepherds. Dave teaches seminary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and does Photography, and Tia gets to be a MOM! Life is good!
12 comments:
that is the CUTEST thing ever... Colton loves the trucks!!!! I wish we had a tractor... fun stuff!
That looks like a blast! I can't believe that Dad let them sit up there. Was he moving? :)
Those are great! Not very often that you'll see dad doing something like that! What great pics!
Yes-he was moving! Dad drove down to their house and back! The kids LOVED it!
Fun! The kids will love to have those pictures when they are older! What great memories!
those pictures are so cute! dad is the coolest! it's awesome you live so close!
How fun!
Hey Palmer Family! We are locking our blog so if want to keep in touch with us, send me a e-mail at sam@drchristopher.com with your e-mail address.
Thanks
Sam
Looks like Grandpa was a hit!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (That is me screaming) Tia, I miss you and Dave! Your kids are so dang cute! I am so happy to find out you have a blog so we can keep in touch!!!!!!!! Life is so crazy; blogs make it so much easier. Addie is so big the last time I saw her she was just a baby. Gosh! I am still in shock I found you on here.
I started a blog about a year ago and never took the time to figure it out until now. Come and check us out www.binghambunch.blogspot.com
Hope all is well; it looks like you guys are good. I love the pics of your house, it’s beautiful. We need to go to the Gila Valley to see you guys (do dinner or something, like the good old days).
Keep in touch. ~Sherrilynn
Hi guys! I followed your link from Tom and Suzanna's blog. We miss being able to see you once in a while! Your boys have grown so much and you little girl is darling! Glad to see you are doing well:)~Kimberli
Check out our blog...
I am so jealous. I love looking on all your blogs...but is sure makes me want to get up and move. I miss not being able to be there for the little things! Thanks again for everything and for letting us barge in for our super activity. All the girls are so excited about it!
Post a Comment