Monday, April 28, 2008

Swimming in the Canal






This weekend we went up to EFY session director training in SLC. (AMAZING) But while we were gone the kids had a blast in the canal that runs behind the house. Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for baby-sitting--you are always so willing to help us out! And thanks to Steven and Kami for such a good time! It's all they can talk about!

7 comments:

Justin Thorstrom said...

Dave, this Justin Thorstrom, remember me? Would love to hear from you sometime - email me @ justin.thorstrom@jetblue.com. Hope to hear from you.

p.s. I thought of you when I hear about the Gila valley temple. Thats awesome!!

Leah said...

Sweet! I loved playing in the canal....your kiddos are too cute!

Colt 'n Tami said...

that looks sooooooo much fun! Bro. P... you'll ROCK The house at EFY!!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

So exciting that you guys will be getting a temple too!

And I think kids are happy to get wet, and dirty. No matter where!

Deanne said...

Now that looks fun! I'm sure your kids had a blast!

Terri said...

Hi Tia! Your kids are so cute!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

PS. I am going private. Will you leave me your log in address!?

Love AIMEE