He must be livin' right to go there-it's not my mission(Perth)-but pretty darn close! We're so proud of Levi & can't wait for him to get out in the field! (PS you need to pause the playlist to hear the music on the bottom video)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
LEVI GETS HIS CALL.
Posted by David and Tia Palmer at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Is that the same mission you went to?
How exciting!
Yea Levi! That was so great to be there. I loved how Steven was explaining to him how to open the envelope! :-) I think we were all just a little too excited! Still can't believe it! Glad you got it on film!
Your blog is so much fun to look at! I LOVED Tanner's dance video! He has got the moves! Your family picture at the top is perfect! I wish that we could get a family picture that was even half that good.
Oh, and because of you, we now have to lock our van even when we are "just in Thatcher" HA! HA!
yay! what a fun time!!!!! it was be a super fun mission with the Aussies!!!! CONGRATS to him!!!
How exciting!! I'm super jealous he gets to go to AUSTRALIA!!! A friend of ours just left to go there ... i wonder if it's the same mission?!
Post a Comment