Yes, having a girl is so much better than boys. J/K but Addie really has melted our hearts from day 1. She has given us a few scares with her health but we thank the Lord everyday for letting her be part of our family. WE LOVE YOU ADDIE GIRL.
Hey Tia! I think you have a beautiful family- and such an adorable little girl! Wow- I can remember when you first had your oldest... so does that mean that we are old or what! Hope you don't mind me posting.
We live in sunny AZ on an acre of land. We have 3 boys: (McKay, Matt, Tanner) 1 girl: (Addie),
a horse, 2 cows, and three beautiful Australian Shepherds. Dave teaches seminary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and does Photography, and Tia gets to be a MOM! Life is good!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Addie!!! We love you and we are glad to be in your family!
I can't believe how much she has changed! She just keeps getting cuter! Happy, Happy Birthday Addie!
Such a cutie that girl is.(I'm talking like Yoda again). I can't believe that she's 2! She's such a sweetie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDs you are the cutiest punkin EVER!!!
She is such a cutie you guys! I absolutely love her big blue eyes :o) Happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday Addie! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
The big 2. Little girls are fun! The pictures are so adorable. She looks like she has a cute personality!
Hey Tia! I think you have a beautiful family- and such an adorable little girl! Wow- I can remember when you first had your oldest... so does that mean that we are old or what! Hope you don't mind me posting.
Post a Comment