Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY










What can I say she's the best. I just wanted to post and say how much I love Tia and just how great of a mom she is to our sweet little kids. Love ya babe

9 comments:

Deanne said...

You are pretty lucky Dave!

Brookie said...

You are the best Mom Tia! I hope I can be just like you! Love ya!

Deanne Wahl said...

I am so impressed that Dave did this. Tia, you are amazing. I am so grateful that I get to be your sister-in-law. You are so selfless and such a great example to me. I think you are a great mom and "When I grow up I want to be like you" :)

Abby said...

Impressive, Dave! Tia - I have to agree - you're one amazing (and extremely cute) thing!

Sherrilynn said...

We love you too Tia. Hope you had a good mothers day. It was so good to see you guys on Friday, we need to plan another trip, get a way and catch up.

P.S. I am working on music stuff to e-mail you.

Sarah Pace said...

You are a good little mommy! I think you have such a sweet family! I admire how you are with your children!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

HEY! We went private this week. Email me at: a_teerlink@yahoo.com , with your log in email addres if you want to!

Ta!

Mary Ann said...

Cute pictures.. way to go dave.. tia you are awesome and a great mom!!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Tia, you are beautiful! I love these photo's of you and your family. I loved the update, glad to see all is good. I am sure you are off having fun for your birthday! Happy birthday wishes from the Hermansen's I hope you are enjoying every minute of your 30th! Take care we love ya and miss ya!