Monday, May 19, 2008

Fathers-n-Sons






We went out to Ceder Springs with my dad and his sons with all of our boys. Not all the sons and sons in law were able to make it but those who went had a great time.

8 comments:

Mary Ann said...

next time lets make it a family campout!! looks like fun!

Steven and Kami Palmer said...

Yeah McKay! You were a good horse shoe partner!

Tom and Sue said...

Loved the pics! Thanks for posting them!

Deanne Wahl said...

I love the picture of you doing the push up :) I can't wait for the cabin to get to hang out with everyone and just relax! See ya soon :)

Allred's said...

Hey Tia, I came across your blog. Good to see your family doing so well and happy. Your kids are really adorable. How's Thatcher?--our blog address is www.daveamyallred.blogspot.com

The Welker Family said...

What a fun family! Heston and I are pretty excited to be joining your ward family here for a little while:) We will add 2 more noisy children to your sacrament meetings. See you soon!

C Cathcart said...

I cannot believe for once I was "blog surfing" and I came across yours! My sis in law got me on the bloggin kick. Your family is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! And I have a Tanner too, but he's 17. my blog can be found at "cathcartfamilyofboys" if interested. (I know you've been "grown up" for a long time, but I have to say again what a beautiful young woman you are and always have been) Love ya, Carolyn 'Jarvis'Cathcart

Anonymous said...

Hello Tia!!! How are you? I'm good. I was surfing blogs and I found yours through Lamar Echols! How are you? I hear small bits of Thatcher info through Kathy and Karen but very small bits.

I see the pics on your blog and it looks like you have a great happy family! Hope all is well! Surf on over to my blog and drop me a line if you get some time!

Your old friend, David Watson