Sorry for the long post w/lots of pics! Just had to squeeze everything in-just like our trip!
Our awesome friends the Durrants in CT!
Amish country
Fun on the beach
Ice cream in NYC with Uncle Trace & cousin Ashley
View from Trace's apartment balcony!
Seafood & sweet potatoe fries in Maine!
Subway in NYC where we witnessed a robbery-SCARY!!
Beach in Watch Hill, Rhode Island
Washington DC
In front of the temple in NYC
A walk in Central Park
We went to Legally Blonde on BROADWAY-it was such a fun show!
Some of the signs didn't have a place to pull over so we could be in the pics-so we just got the signs for reference-drive by photo shooting!


Another random beach shot in Rhode Island
It was fun risking our lives on the side of the freeway for these shots!
And we always ended up in the same order-go figure!







Just in case anyone still has the patience to stop by our blog- I thought I would post some pics of our recent trip back east. I decided that for Tia's 30th B-day we would go to our 30th state together. To do that we had to hit 8 more. We hit some states we had already visited- but the trip was AWESOME! It was the most beautiful driving I have ever done, and it was so much fun to be able to have Megan & Johnny with us. A big fat THANKS to both grandmas for the baby-sitting! And THANKS to Uncle Trace and the Durrants for showing us such a great time! We love you guys!



21 comments:
looks like an amazing trip!! happy b.day tia! can't wait to hear more about everything!
Hey, Tia! This is Martha (Richardson) Bigler. I was blog hoppping and discovered yours. What a sweet family you have! Hope all is well with you guys. Where do you live & what are you up to? Here's our blog if you would like to see it:
www.bigler98.blogspot.com
Take care!
Oh you guys that looks awesome! Happy late B-Day Tia!! We'll go do lunch soon!
Okay, okay already! We're jealous enough! :D I can't believe you really got to all those places in such a short time! I can't wait to see MORE pics!
I can't believe that you came to DC and didnt come see us! We live right inside the beltway in VA in Alexandria about a mile from the pentagon. Maybe next time!
We don't know who dmb is & we can't access your profile! So whoever you are-let us know please! Thanks!
WOW!!!! (oh, and happy Birthday, Tia!) You guys totally rock - that is my dream to go hang out in New York City like that! (Except I don't want to see a robbery...yeesh...) That had to be weird.
I love the pictures - I wish you could have taken a detour up here to Michigan - you know, since Flint is OH SO EXCITING. Hey, since you guys are world travelers, put us on your agenda for next time, okay?!
Dave I am so glad to see an UPDATE!! I must say you ROCKED at planning this birthday idea for Tia. You guys went to some of the most prettiest places. I am so glad to know that you had some great time together. Tell TIA she looks so BEAUTIFUL, you guys had some great couple pics in there!
you guys covered a lot of area. wahoooo... how fun!!! i love all the pics. it looks so pretty every where you went!!!!!!! that's a fun way to spend a birthday sheesh... that's on my wish list now!!! hopw all is well with you lovely folks!!!
Hey, welcome back! Looks like an amazing trip. Great picture.
You guys sure know how to hve a good time!! THat trip looked like so much fun!!! Happy B-DAy to you Tia, you lucky woman!!!
I love going back east. I've been to most of those states and they are absolutely gorgeous! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Oh my goodness that is a lot of places you visited. Looks like you had a blast. Happy Birthday Tia~
Hey Tia! I'm glad you found my blog too...I've actually been stalking yours for a while. :D Your trip looks so fun! We went to Legally Blonde too when we were in NYC. I loved it. Stop by more often!
Fun to see your updated blog! What beautiful places you guys visited. I actually was born in Vermont, but we moved when I was 2 years old. I haven't been back yet. What a fun Birthday present.
Happy Birthday Tia!
That is so cool. Your trip looks almost identical to ours. When we got to Uncle Trace's House, he said that you were there just a few weeks before us. Hope you had a great time. Trace is the best host (and I see that you found the awesome ice cream shop across the street).
Dawn
Welcome to the 30 club Tia. What a fun trip. That is alot of states in one trip and some nice babysitters you have. The broadway play looks like tons of fun.
I love the pics. Dave...you are so thoughtful. I looks like you had a blast. I can't wait to see you and Happy very-late birthday Tia.
looks like a ton of fun!
i love all the pictures. you were at some beautiful places! what fun memories!!
Oh my! That looks like a blast. I want to go back and just vacation. I didn't have alot of time to do that while I was out there. Congrats on number 30 to Tia!
Post a Comment