Mckay and I went up to a mission reunion, first one since the mission, and then to conference. It was amazing. The missionaries and the Hamiltons played such an important role in my life and it was so great seeing them. I also loved going to conference and seeing the excitement on Mckay's face to see the prophet. I asked him if he felt it and he said yes, I felt it right here (pointing to his chest). I know Pres. Monson is a true Prophet.
This video is of one of my comps-he would do this in the mirror every day on the mission! It was so much fun to get him to do it again for me!








5 comments:
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi, how's your family and all that good stuff. I have to say my favorite pic is of McKay and Christ, that will be perfect for his pre-missionary scrapbook.
How fun for the two of you! I can't believe how big McKay is getting! Crazy!
How fun that McKay got to go! Great memories for both of you!
What a sweet experience for McKay and seeing his testimony grow. I remember when Tia and I went to conference for the first time. Good memories!
looks like fun! That is an awesome experience for you and mckay. i love the temple picture you took! that video is so funny!!
Post a Comment