












ON October 17TH MOLLI AND TYLER WERE MARRIED IN THE MESA ARIZONA TEMPLE. THEY ARE THE BEST AND IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN TO HAVE ANOTHER GREAT COUPLE IN THE LARSON FAMILY. WE LOVE THEM! (Sorry there are no pics with Tyler-we were in all of the ones he was! Will post more later!)
ALSO WE HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL VIEW FROM OUR HOME OF THE COTTON, AND TONIGHT THEY WERE PICKIN' THE COTTON AS THE SUN WAS SETTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE. WE HAD TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PHOTO OP.



15 comments:
pretty pictures!! the wedding your kids look so darling!! and Tia you look great with your group! Molly made a beautiful bride!! thanks for sharing!!
Hi Tia and Dave! Found your blog and thought I would say hi. And I saw Molli's pictures...is she old enough to be married?! I can't believe so many little ones have grown up. Makes me feel old.
You have a beautiful family, by the way. Hope all is well!
Very nice pictures! Addy is to cute! And your boys were Darling in the program. Tanner is a good little singer! I loved it!
Beautiful! I never pictured fall without fall leaves...but cotton fields are beautiful! I love those pictures!
Those pictures are all great! you got some good ones of steven and kami... will you email me the ones of our family? i love the one's of addie and the one of all your kids at the reception.. good lookin family!!
Awesome pictures bro!
Tia,
I won't mention what time it is, but I found your blog, not even sure how I happened upon it, but I am glad I did. Loved your pics of the Gila valley, made me think of college. What a cute family you have!! We don't get down to Thatcher anymore since, Buck's parents moved, but if we ever do, we are lookin' you up!! Tell Dave hey for us!
Trachel
Trachel!!!
If you ever look back-let me know how to find you! Would LOVE to see your fam & keep in touch! Love, Tia
http://girltrapped-binniefamily.blogspot.com/
Tia, You can find us here!
Love, Trachel
I love the pics of addie in the cotton field, she is a doll. You never get tired of the beautiful cotton fields in this valley..
Okay, WOW. Those are the kinds of pictures I like to find from my Arizona people! Those are the most amazing, spectacular photos. And you know my favorite? The cotton! (and cute Addie!) How I miss the cotton fields! When we move back in a hundred years, I want a cotton field.
And Molly is MARRIED?! She was the little 5-year-old at church with the amazing hair! How cool for her - she looks absolutely beautiful!
I love the picture of Addie in front of the cotton. She is such a cutie! What a beautiful sunset. Heston always said that this is the promised land and it sure looks like it in your pictures.
Hey there Palmer family,
It was great getting to visit with your family before we moved. Sorry we just dropped right in. THanks so much for being so good about it. I loved the update, those pictures of the fall harvest are beautiful and the sunsets are amazing. GOOD JOB on those. Congrats to MOLLY you all looked beautiful!!
You got some amazing pictures! They look incredible! It makes me miss Thatcher so much to see the cotton! Molly looks beautiful too!
I do miss the Arizona sunsets and the different stages of the cotton in the Gila Valley. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment