Leah Davis took our family photo's (see her site from our link) she did AMAZING. She really did a great job of making the kids (and Dave) smile. We would TOTALLY recommend her. These are just a preview-more to come after she edits everything & sends us the CD! We love you LEAH!
13 comments:
I LOVE these! You have one beautiful family! I love the one of Addie covering her face so cute!
WOW, these turned out so good. She is really talented and catches everyone at the same time. That is true talent. I believe getting all the kids to look at the camera at the same time is tough and she did a great job. I love orchard pics with the bench.
Those are awesome. I think it's so cute that your kids are kissing like you guys! I don't know if it's a good idea for your kids to hangout and sit on the railroad tracks, but your the mom. LOL Have you called and asked if playing on the railroad tracks was ok????
They look great! I especially love the first one....too cute!
OH. MY. GOSH!! You guys make the CUTEST little family! Can't get over Addie! She is too sweet! Guess I know who I need to call for family photos!
The pictures turned out great. I love family photos when they are all done. I especially like all the outside pictures. Your family is adorable!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Addie looks like such a character. I need to meet her now that she is older. The kids are getting SO big...I can't believe it. The family picture with you and Dave kissing and then Tanner and Addie kissing is so funny! I LOVE it!
Adorable. You guys make me happy!
Very Cute!!
Your kids are so adorable! I love the one where addy and tanner are kissing!! so cute!
They are all so good! Wish I would have gotten Leah! What a cute family!
Cuteies!!! all of those are SO DANG CUTE!!!!!
Hey Tia
Thanks so much for the sweet compliments...I'm glad you love them. I am done with them and want to mail them to you....I can't find your number though. Call or email me with your address! Thanks!
480-275-4483
leahdavis1@hotmail.com
Those are some of the best family pics that I have ever seen! I'm just glad that I'm not the one who has to decide which one is the best because I could never make a decision.
Post a Comment