Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MY NEW TOY




CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY PICS AT DAVIDPALMERPHOTOGRAPHY.BLOGSPOT.COM
TIA GAVE ME AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT (OR AT LEAST LET ME BUY IT AND CALL IT THAT.) I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A GOOD CAMERA TO TAKE PICS WITH. SO I GOT A CANON REBEL XSI IT'S AWESOME. I THOUGHT I WOULD SHOW A FEW PICS I HAVE TAKEN IN THE LAST FEW DAYS WITH IT (NONE OF WHICH I HAVE EDITED YET). I REALLY WANT TO GET GOOD ENOUGH TO DO FAMILY PORTRAITS. SO IF ANY OF YOU WANT ME TO PRACTICE ON YOUR FAMILY :) LET ME KNOW. IT'S FREE FOR 2008 :) I'M SURE BY 2009 I'LL BE A PRO.

9 comments:

mattis0n said...

Congrats on the camera... those are some great pics... you definately have a talent. Whenever you are down in the valley, we would love to take you up on that offer.

Brookie said...

I love photography too! I got a cannon rebel too...a little older model though. You are more than welcome to come to Utah and practice on our family anytime. :)

Allred's said...

We would love for you to practice on us, however we live in Pinetop, are you a traveling photographer yet? haha, your pics are great and what a great present Tia.

Steven and Kami Palmer said...

Dave, nice pictures! The first is my favorite. Your kids are very photogenic!

Sarah Pace said...

That is the same camera I just got and I love it! I am looking at a new lens already! Bring on the competition! just kidding dave! You are going to love this camera! Enjoy!

Deanne said...

Now that is a nice early Christmas gift. The pictures look good to me you'll definitely be pro by 2009.

Deanne Wahl said...

Thanks again for doing our pictures Dave. You really do an amazing job. It is so fun to have a hobby and one that you are good at is even better. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

The Welker Family said...

I think that you are already a pro! Those turned out great. Can you talk to Heston and tell him how wonderful your camera is and that he needs to get one for his wife please???

The Knight's said...

sign us up! we need a family pic for Christmas...where is the schedule? we could do it on co-op night! what do you think?