The POLAR EXPRESS with the Palmer Family




One of the reasons we love hotels, is because we can JUMP ON THE BEDS! Just a few of the action shots......







One of the reasons we love hotels, is because we can JUMP ON THE BEDS! Just a few of the action shots......



THIS WEEKEND WE WENT TO WILLIAMS, AZ (JUST OUTSIDE OF FLAGSTAFF). MY PARENT'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ALL OF US WAS TICKETS TO THE POLAR EXPRESS and A NIGHT IN A HOTEL. WE HAD FUN JUMPING ON THE BEDS, SWIMMING IN THE INDOOR POOL, AND JUST BEING TOGETHER. THANKS AGAIN MOM AND DAD- THE KIDS HAD THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES AND IT WAS SO GOOD BEING TOGETHER AS A FAMILY. ENJOY THE PICS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!



6 comments:
How fun! I've been wanting to go there!
That's awesome!! I like the actions shots. It looks like it was a lot of fun!!
So fun!! That seriously looked amazing! What a great idea!
You got great pictures! That was so fun! Thanks tia for being a second mom to Maci! :)
The polar express looks fun! I love all the action shots.
What a fun Christmas gift!
Post a Comment