Saturday, December 13, 2008

WHICH TO CHOOSE




















I NEED YOUR HELP. THE POLAR EXPRESS IS HAVING A PHOTO CONTEST WITH A REALLY COOL PRIZE WITH SEVERAL WINNERS. I NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHICH OF THE PHOTO'S YOU THINK I SHOULD ENTER. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Can you submit them all? They are all so good, I can't choose just one. I really love the hugging santa one, but I also love the one with Addie and her hot chocolate. IF I had to choose it would be between those two, but seriously I think you should submit them all if you can.

Shelley & Scott said...

They're all great but I think you'd have the best shot with the second one from the bottom of her hugging Santa with the blurred background. I like it better than the last because the background seems blurred just right. Good Luck!

Becky said...

I agree with the hugging Santa picture, but they are all great. Send them all if you can!

Desiree said...

I like the last one the best!! There, I gave my 2 cents.

Our Ohana said...

Kameron likes the one with Addie and Santa and I love the 2nd to the last one. Good luck! :D

Brookie said...

I like the hugging santa one, but I also love the one with him giving her the bell...the look in both of their eyes is magical! Great pictures!

Justin Millar said...

Hey Dave, I really like the one were your daughter is shaking hands with santa. It has great feel to it and you can really see the essence Santa excitement in her face. If you can take some of the blur effect off of santa cuff it would make that part jump out more. Anyway, great pics man!!