Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Phoebe the best dog ever










We are all very sad tonight because our amazing dog phoebe died today. She was very old and had a growth on her leg that was causing her lots of pain. We got another dog "max" to try to replace her but he has a long way to go. I never thought I would see the day when Tia would miss an animal, but phoebe even won her heart. Bye phoebe. We'll all miss you!

4 comments:

Megan T. said...

Sorry to hear that guys! Phoebe was an awsome dog. I'm gonna miss her.

Steven and Kami Palmer said...

Phoebe was awesome! Sorry to hear about this.

Deanne Wahl said...

I didn't know! Sorry. She really was a great dog. Hope your kids are doing alright. I know how much they all loved her.

Molli loves Tyler said...

Sad day. She truly was a great dog. We'll miss ya Phoebs...