I bet the play was great and nice to have some time alone with Dave (who thinks you're brilliant at least he told me that 50 times or more when you were dating).
We live in sunny AZ on an acre of land. We have 3 boys: (McKay, Matt, Tanner) 1 girl: (Addie),
a horse, 2 cows, and three beautiful Australian Shepherds. Dave teaches seminary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and does Photography, and Tia gets to be a MOM! Life is good!
3 comments:
I thought your best vacation ever was the one with us back east. Real cool. J/k Looks like fun, I'm jealous.
I bet the play was great and nice to have some time alone with Dave (who thinks you're brilliant at least he told me that 50 times or more when you were dating).
When did you do this? It looks like you had a blast! Hope you are all good.
Post a Comment