We started Christmas Eve this year with the traditional Nativity. Dad Palmer reads the story from the Bible, while the kids act it out.
Grandma has a costume for EVERYTHING! She is amazing!
McKay was Joseph this year, and JoAnn is the angel telling him about the baby.



The 3 wise men
Below we have 2 of the 3 Marys (Hanna was the real deal, but Maci & Addie just HAD to be Mary, too) It was hilarious!! All 3 of them were riding on the donkey's back (Levi), and the back 2 fell off, sending 2 of the baby Jesus' flying. So they all got back on, and then they were fighting over which baby Jesus got to lay in the Manger. It was one of those awesome Christmas memories for sure!




3 comments:
You have no idea how happy the story of 3 Mary's made me! Addie KILLS me and I couldn't help laughing out loud as I pictured her trying to get HER baby in the manger... I love your family.
Good Times at Palmer home!
How adorable! I love the reenactment of the Christmas story. It's one of our favorite parts of Christmas! And what wonderful memories for your kids to share this time with their cousins and their grandparents...super great grandparents!
Post a Comment