Friday, April 30, 2010

Backin' Black



There was a benefit 5k on the Saturday morning of conference for a girl named Tricia Black, who has cancer. I signed my whole family up! Dave opted to play b-ball at the last minute, and we decided Addie could sleep in-but McKay, Matt, Tanner, and I did it! McKay did great! Matt started strong, but ended up with a young woman from our ward (thanks Bethany!) until we caught up to him. Tanner did awesome-but he has such little legs!- so we definately weren't the first to finish. We DID NOT come in last, though! Go Team Palmer! :)
Gram even won the boys a DQ certificate at the silent auction for all their hard work!

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Cute pictures!! You guys did great!

Molli loves Tyler said...

I LOVE YOUR FAMILY!!!! You're so dang cute and fun! Good work! :)

Amy said...

Great job on the 5k!
I Loved all your posts, and such memorable pictures from Grandma's funeral.

Deanne said...

Way to go Team Palmer! Cute picture with your boys Tia!