
My sweet grandma passed away in March. She was an amazing lady who taught me and loved me my whole life. It was so hard to watch her change from Alzheimer's. We love her so much and are grateful to know we'll see her again! The granddaughters sang a song at the funeral about how in each stage of life-we think that we know what love is. Then after a life together, they know that they know what love was. It was hard to make it through it, and I just admire my grandpa so much for his amazing example of love and service.
These boys were really having a hard time at the viewing. Together they found some paper and a pen, and wrote grandpa a note to try and cheer him up. I think it meant a lot to him!
It was very hard for Addie to understand. She knew that grandma is with Jesus now, but in primary they talk about how the church, where we were at, is Jesus' house, so she kept asking where grandma's spirit was. It was hard to even explain to her. But she does know that her body and her spirit aren't together anymore. The great plan of salvation is so amazing, when you stop to think about it. I'm so glad we know the truth!






2 comments:
How sweet! I love all of the pictures! You have an amazing family! Love you guys!
I am so glad you updated! I love it when you do. I'm sorry we missed the egg hunt, looks like fun! T, you are one hot mama! That's all I got to say.
Post a Comment