Monday, July 12, 2010

Greer with the Palmer Fam Part 1


Just a sampling of our fun minute-to-win-it games put on
by Uncle Alan & Aunt Vicky. They were such a blast!





Greer is always so relaxing and fun! Thanks mom
& dad for allowing us to get together like this!


Sweet & sassy-just like we LIKE em'!

Uncle Tom's rocket



He went to find the remains afterwards & instead found a water snake
for all of these cuties-the kids were pumped!
Thanks for the entertainment Uncle Tom!

5 comments:

Molli loves Tyler said...

Bahaha! I LOVE that picture of sassy Addie!! I want it framed on my wall!! Glad you had fun! See you in a week or so! :)

Amy said...

Lots of fun traveling this summer, loved all your posts! See you Friday!

The Welker Family said...

I'm so glad that you posted so many fun pictures of your wild summer. EFY looks like it was a blast! The family times look like fun too. I LOVE ADDIE! You have gotten some great pictures of that girl!

Marco Gil said...

For the pictures, I can see you guys had a blast in Greer. Wishing me to be there!!!

Deanne Wahl said...

You got some amazing Pictures. I want to see more! It really was a blast being there. And so fun to see everyone. Love ya