Monday, July 12, 2010

We love you EFY Tacoma




Doin his session director thing :)


TEAM TACOMA in all their glory


The amazing campus that we fell in love with...
but which also looks alot like Hogwarts



Our swanky hotel--with the most AMAZING ocean view...


The dock which surrounds the hotel...


..and the wicked awesome jellyfish we found in the water by the docks. I counted 10 of them in just a small area of water. They make you want to reach out and touch them...



Girl Power-feel the love!
Robyn, Amanda, Sis P, Emily, Mallory
Joanna, & Lynn

Papa Smurf & the boys
Bro. P, Mike-E, Tyler, Ryan, & Kelson
Session Directing is always one of the funnest things we do in
the summer, and this year absolutely ROCKED our FACES OFF!
PS HUGE shout out to Jenni & Randy for the kid watching thing! Can't wait to pay you back in a couple of weeks :)

1 comments:

Lynnie said...

I love these ones! I love that more just keep coming. :) I miss you, girlfriend.