Friday, February 6, 2009

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT - IT PAID OFF!


Grand Prize Winner: Submitted by the Palmer family, Thatcher, AZ
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!! THE SITE SAID:
In all, nearly 3,000 entries were collected from Polar Express families! Unfortunately, choosing our favorites was far from easy. In fact, with such an overwhelming supply of entries for this contest, we added two additional Honorable Mention winners. Of the nearly 3,000 photos submitted, 30 were placed in a final selection round. These “Final 30” can be viewed in the slideshow above. The “Final 30” were then judged by Grand Canyon Railway corporate office employees, which included members of the Sales & Marketing, Reservations and Accounting teams. The “Final 5” winning photos were determined by the number of votes each photo in the “Final 30” received.
WE WON A 3 DAY 2 NIGHT VACATION TO THE GRAND CANYON RAILWAY HOTEL AND A TRIP ON THE TRAIN TO THE GRAND CANYON FOR 4 PEOPLE. WE FOUND OUR SPRING BREAK TRIP I GUESS. : )

10 comments:

Lars said...

Awesome! Congrats! That is so exciting. Free vaca!

Desiree said...

Oops...I was signed in my husband's account. That is me, Desiree, commenting above!

Lisa said...

WOW! That's so exciting! Have fun on your trip!!

The Hermyzoo! said...

I couldn't be happier for you! They couldn't have found a couple that deserves it more! Dave I truly think you have a career ahead of you! Have a blast on the trip, THIS ROCKS!

Brookie said...

Awesome! It is a great picture! By far the best...any of your pitures could have won! Have fun on your trip!

Mary Ann said...

That's so great! I love all your pics below of the rainbow too.. You are so good at photography!

AMIT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justin Millar said...

That is great!! I love the emotion you caught in that picture. It definately is a grand prize winner. Congrats!! I'll bet it gives you even more motivation to take a million more picutres.

Anonymous said...

I miss seeing you too!!

The Welker Family said...

I saw the family pictures that you took of the Lunts and they were awesome! That is a great Santa picture too! Congrats on the big win!