you guys have a nice camera... those pictures are awsome!! and addies hair cut is DARLING... Yeah for little girls that cut there hair... I think at my house the same thing happend the week befor yours :)
You take some amazing pics! I can't believe how good they all turned out! Dave you are amazing with that camera. Tia-Addie's hair turned out so cute. I know it must have been scary, but it really makes her look adorable. I hope you guys are doing great. We miss ya
We live in sunny AZ on an acre of land. We have 3 boys: (McKay, Matt, Tanner) 1 girl: (Addie),
a horse, 2 cows, and three beautiful Australian Shepherds. Dave teaches seminary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and does Photography, and Tia gets to be a MOM! Life is good!
5 comments:
This is probably one of the sweetest post and pics I have ever seen. I love the idea!
What a great treasure you found. Your youngest is such a ham.
you guys have a nice camera... those pictures are awsome!! and addies hair cut is DARLING... Yeah for little girls that cut there hair... I think at my house the same thing happend the week befor yours :)
You take some amazing pics! I can't believe how good they all turned out! Dave you are amazing with that camera. Tia-Addie's hair turned out so cute. I know it must have been scary, but it really makes her look adorable. I hope you guys are doing great. We miss ya
Wow Rainbow.Nice pic from you.
Work from home
Post a Comment