Our little Matty turned 8 this last month and was baptized. We are so grateful that the Lord blessed us with Matt in our family! Its hard to picture our family without our fun, imaginative, sensitive, loving, happy Matthew in it. We love you Matt!
Oh Man. I was truly just thinking about his birthday being in DEC but I had completely forgotten that he would be 8! WOw you already have 2 baptisms down and 2 to go. Tell Matty I am so proud of his big decision to be baptised. What a MAN!
We live in sunny AZ on an acre of land. We have 3 boys: (McKay, Matt, Tanner) 1 girl: (Addie),
a horse, 2 cows, and three beautiful Australian Shepherds. Dave teaches seminary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and does Photography, and Tia gets to be a MOM! Life is good!
1 comments:
Oh Man. I was truly just thinking about his birthday being in DEC but I had completely forgotten that he would be 8! WOw you already have 2 baptisms down and 2 to go. Tell Matty I am so proud of his big decision to be baptised. What a MAN!
Post a Comment