The REMORSE! (She was oh so sad!)
The DAMAGE! (Above the ear? Seriously?!?)
So SERIOUS during the HAIRCUT!(I don't think she ever even flinched!)
The END RESULT!Well, I am going to do this post because I think it was more tramatic for me than it was for Dave. I'll be honest enough to even add that I shed a few tears. Dave just told me as we were leaving to the salon that if I needed to, I could go get her ears pierced to make her look more like a girl! I must say that it did end up better than I expected! At first, she told me Addie would probably look alot like a boy with a really bad haircut. Then after she started looking closer, she decided that if we did a "comb over" from the other side and always parted it there, it would be ok to keep it shoulder length! THANK YOU! I really do like the cut-I'm just sad that all her naturally curly golden curls are no more! Oh well! It could have been much worse! And she did pick free haircut day at Posh Place-that's my girl!




11 comments:
I can really sympathize with you. Camry did that to me 3 or 4 times in one year. The last time was the day before kindergarten and it happen to be all of her bangs, down to little pokies. Well an UPSIDE to Addy's little haircut is she looks to STINKIN CUTE! A little more grown-up, but adorable. LOVE IT, LOVE it,LOVE IT!!!
I miss you guys so much. I hope that we might be able to make something work out this summer to see each other. DOes Dave have anything going in UTah that you will be coming up for. We would love to meet you.
Oh no, Oh No, OH NO!! So sorry Tia, I would die! I'm one of those that says it will never happen to me and it better not! But I must say, it looks really cute. She looks good with short hair. I'm glad you didn't have to give her a boy cut.
I felt so sad when I saw the chunk missing from above her ear, but wow they did a good job hiding it. It's a cute cut.
If it makes you feel any better Lelia cut a huge chunk out of her hair on Christmas Eve right in the front. I'd just been bragging to Phil that she hadn't ever done that, I guess that's what I get.
Addie looks cute with her new look though.
Oh shoot, what a bummer. The cut looks great though, but just so sad that her pretty little curls are gone. Maybe when the hair grows back her curls will come back too. The other night, I cut Kyla's hair, and after she went to bed....I cried because I pretty much butchered it.
Oh my goodness!!! austin and aubrey have both cut aubreys hair but I have been lucky it hasn't been to bad but I dread that day when it is that bad!
She looks cute with her new hair cut though it fits her perfect! and it will grow again!!
I seriously don't understand why it seems every little girl does that. Her haircut is so so cute at least! I liked the pics from your anniversary too. I want to be like you when I grow up!
I think it is really cute. They did a great job.
So sad, but she looks oh so cute! I miss you guys! Kids are growing up so much. :) I need to come out again before the boys get to be too old and too cool to hang out with the old baby-sitter.
It did turn out alot better than you thought it would looking at that first picture. Thank goodness! Mine now four year old did that about a month ago but not nearly as much hair. I hid the kid scissors.
Hi Palmers! Love your family pictures and your adorable kids... our daughter did the same all the way to her scalp on both sides... I cried and then laughed and we wore cute headbands for almost a year:) Glad to see you are doing so well and I love the photos from your anniversary - so fun:)
Sarah
Tia im so sorry but i laughed reading that entire post! But i think her hair is so so cute, i love it! Im sorry it happened so tramatically! YEs i do stalk your blog!
Post a Comment