




We celebrated our 11th anniversary this last week. (I know-- we're old) It was so fun! We got a great deal on a nice hotel in Chandler and went and spent two nights and just relaxed. We were able to go and do sealings, which we try to do every anniversary, and stock up on our year supply at good ol' Costco. We took a minute in the morning at the hotel and took a few of these pics. I married so well!



9 comments:
Happy aniversary you guys!!!
Holy COW that's one STINKIN HOT LOOKING COUPLE!!!! Those are some Killer pictures of you two. COngratulations on your 11 year anniversary. You guys are amazing. T-your so beautiful and Dave you know your not that bad yourself ;)! Love and miss you guys.
So awesome to have fun with your sweetie isn't it? I am glad for you two! Happy 11 years!!
Danae
Congratulations!! How cool is that, you have one year up on us! You guys are one great couple!!! Have a good one. Trachel
Tia you are so cute! Congrats!
Happy Anniversary!!! Wow - I had no idea that Costco was soooo romantic.
congrats you two... you're getting up there. What a neat tradition- doing sealing on your anniv
You did marry well Dave! I can't believe you guys already have two baptized children. Time flies. Happy anniversary. I wish I could have visited with you guys on Sunday, but my kids all fell asleep during sacrament meeting and would not cooperate with me. I guess that is what happens when you travel eight hours the day before and church is at 2:30.
Congrats!
Post a Comment