Sorry for the "leave of absence"! I promise we are still alive-but our USB ports on our computer are broken so we cannot download new pictures! We're lookin for a new computer-so bear with us! We'll be back soon!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey I would still love to hear some stories. I will try to paint a good picture in my head as I read.
Hey I can't say anything I have been out of blogging lately too! Well I look forward to your computer getting fixed so I can enjoy some more of you pics! Please give you fam a hug HI FROM me!
We thought you guys dropped off the face of the earth after Christmas. I am glad it is just a computer problem. We love watching your kids grow-up via the internet. Miss you guys tons.
Post a Comment