Thursday, April 30, 2009


LOVE THESE GIRLS!
I was lucky enough to spend the day with 2 of my college roomates from "the lodge" this week! We had so much fun and all we really did was gab for 5 hours! It was great to catch up and just enjoy the company! We've come a long way in like 11 years! Thanks Nicki for coming all the way down here for us! And Steph-thanks for hosting!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
PS We missed you Kia and Dana!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

How FUN, great pic.

Mary Ann said...

Cute picture! I love all those girls too!! How fun for you guys to get together!

Deanne said...

Wow I haven't seen or heard anything about Nikki since EA. How fun!

The Hermyzoo! said...

How awesome. You all look so great in this picture!!! I love the hair blowing in the winD!

Luke & Erica said...

I just added to you my blog. I saw your husbands photo blog, or is that yours? Anyway, I like the pictures.

Jordan and Luci said...

So fun! Email me at jordnluce(at)gmail.com and I'll invite you to my blog.

Cami D. said...

Tia so fun! I love that you guys are still such great friends so many years later!!

AMIT said...

Its fun really.

Idaho Real Estate