I have been trying to turn Addie's room from a baby room, into one for the mature 3 year old that she is.......So for her birthday my AMAZING mom made her the cutest quilt to go on her bed! I absolutely love how it all turned out so I just had to share her finished room. Thanks for the pillows Melissa-Addie is very attached now and it looks cute!
PS Is there anyone out there brave enough to come help me paint this bed black? There are so many little intricate parts to the headboard that I'm too chicken but I really think it would look alot cuter! Any takers?!? And I'm still working on the wall thing over her bed-it's missing something-any ideas there?



9 comments:
Wow~what a room. Addie is getting so big. 3 already I can't believe it. Her blanket is beautiful and that room is to DIE for. She must love it.
I'll come and paint. I just need a plane ticket...that is all I am asking for. ;) Very cute quilt and I love her name on the wall...SO CUTE!
I love your little girls room. That is so cute!! Did you make the quilt?
Just buy a bunch of black spray paint and I'll come over and have a painting party with you! I know it sounds crazy but we've spray painted our furniture before and it totaly works. Call me I'm serious about it! Heston and David owe us some craft time with all of this basketball that they are getting in!
don't be nervous about painting her head board...very easy to do. i love the quilt! it is definately a fun little girl room now.!
Well hello Palmer family. This is Chelsie Johnson Campbell. I used to have Bro. Palmer in seminary at PHS. We went out to dinner once at Chilis. I hope you remember me. I found your blog today and am really excited. Your family has grown a lot. The kids are all so adorable. How do you guys like living in Arizona? (I'm sure Dave does not look at this blog as much as you Tia, so could you tell him that I say hello?)
I love the Addie sign. Your mom did such a great job with her bed spread.
Cute room! Where did you get those picture frames? I bought some mirrors that had detail on them and Spray paint just gets in to all those little areas so Melissa is right spray paint is the way to go!
What a good room.Thanks for sharing.
Idaho Real Estate
Post a Comment