Hi Tia--This is Aunt Tricia. I'm so glad I checked your blog and found these great pictures. What a good looking bunch of Cotton Pickin' Larsons. Your boys have grown up so much and that Addie is adorable. I have some catching up to do when we get home this summer. Love you! ox
We live in sunny AZ on an acre of land. We have 3 boys: (McKay, Matt, Tanner) 1 girl: (Addie),
a horse, 2 cows, and three beautiful Australian Shepherds. Dave teaches seminary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and does Photography, and Tia gets to be a MOM! Life is good!
7 comments:
Hi Tia--This is Aunt Tricia. I'm so glad I checked your blog and found these great pictures. What a good looking bunch of Cotton Pickin' Larsons. Your boys have grown up so much and that Addie is adorable. I have some catching up to do when we get home this summer. Love you! ox
Dang, I wish we had a family photographer at our family get togethers to take great pictures.
What great family pictures! Look how many grandkids your parents have now! We are coming next week to visit, so we will see you then : )
What a beautiful family! I can't believe how much your family has grown. :)
That's one heck of a family to be proud of! These pictures are beautiful.
Aubrey is a total babe!
Very good family pictures.
Idaho Real Estate
Post a Comment