In our quest to become more self-reliant, we have our very own chickens. A couple of days ago, Dave heard a particular laying hen making some extra noise in the laying box. He later found the BIGGEST egg we have ever seen from a chicken. Poor thing-and without an epidural even! :) If I liked to touch animals-I might have given it a pat on the back for a job well done! Nothing like a double yoked egg for breakfast...
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Oh my gosh...that thing is huge!! Poor little chicken!
LOL!! You are halarious! That thing is HUGE! Poor chicken. :)
You made me laugh out loud Tia! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks for the laugh!
That is an impressive egg! And how fun that you have chickens! Laren would be so jealous!
What an eggstraspecial chicken you have there.....ha ha ha I crack myself up.
Miss you guys.
Two words: holy crap.
That was funny and sad- poor chicken. I tell ya, after carrying many larger than large babies and doing the last without an epidural I would have been snuggling that darn chicken and cokzing it to breath and stay calm! Do you guys have any fun plans for your birthdays this year?????li
Hello Palmer Family,
I love your blog! It is fun to see your family grow! We hope that you are doing well. Tell your parents "HI" from the Brill Family.
Love,
Sara
Ohhhh! We don't give those little chickens enough credit! They go through the "labor" every day! ;D At least all the eggs aren't THAT big!
Post a Comment