Friday, July 10, 2009







WICKED AWESOME 4th Of July!



Our 4th started out with the normal ride on the fire trucks and waffles at my moms. My grandpa Palmer decided to buy his very own fire truck so we had a personal chauffer for the event! (Because of the early 5:30 hour-I have no pics of the parade-woops) But then I dropped my kiddos off with Jenni & Randy-thanks again guys-and we headed off the Mesa to see Wicked! My parents gave us tickets for our birthdays and it was such a fun relaxing trip! I LOVED IT! The cast was amazing and I just LOVE reeaally good music-that and being with my husband, my parents, and my awesome little sista Molli made for a perfect 4th of July! We even caught fireworks in Globe on the way home. Just happy :-)



8 comments:

Brookie said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! I am glad you guys got to go! I just wanted to let you know, (not that I expect you to come, but you told me to let you know)that I will be speaking in my homeward August 16th at 9:00a.m. I love you guys!

Tom and Sue said...

Yeah for you! What a memorably
4th of July!

Sarah Pace said...

OH SOOO lucky!!! I want to see wicked so bad! I think we are going to see it for our aniversary next month if its still here!! glad you guys had fun!

Sherrilynn said...

What a fun 4th! We have tickets next week for our 11th anniversary (hoot hoot)! We can't wait. This will be our 2nd time seeing it, it never gets old.

It was so convenient to run into you guys at the restaurant, so glad we got to see you. We really need to plan a get-together. We have to plan something away from the towns we live in (to much family to visit). I guess that means we need to meet in San Diego, or take another road trip to Laughlin (is that where we went when you were pregnant with McKay?). Maybe a trip to Vegas! I am up for that. If CES does the Palmyra trip we are game, if not, we need to plan something. I will have my people talk to your people.

Take care.

Deanne said...

Sounds like a nice getaway. I love going to gamage.

Allred's said...

So jealous, I have wanted to see it for a while. I have heard the best about it.

The Coburn's said...

Tia,
I am so happy I came across your blog! You kids are getting so big, they are darling!
If you have a minute come visit us at thecoburnclan.blogspot.com
I would love to hear from you!

Marli Jo

Juliana said...

Hi Tia! Soo fun! That is the best musical!!! BTW I happened upon your blog while I was searching for Gila Valley Temple info. Hope you don't mind me taking a look! Ü
Juliana