
I LOVE this one! McKay & Tanner's ice creams were melting on Matt's head.
Love those laughing faces!

THE BAT!
Dave can't resist the basketball carnival games! Matt was glad he did it though,
since he got to take home an NBA bear!

The hydroluge ended up being one of our favorite rides!

Dave finished his Masters Degree (WAY TO GO DAVE!!!) a week before school started so we had just a couple of days to do something fun as a family. We decided last minute to make a trip up to Lagoon and go to Temple Square. It was quick-but a blast! Just some highlights of the fun!
7 comments:
OH T you are so dead meat ;). I wish you would have called me I would have drove there to meet you guys, even if it only ment lunch! Looks like you guys had a good trip, fun pictures and a great day at Lagoon. Glad you were able to partake of the Utah Valley!
BTW-way to go Dave on getting your master's degree. What an accomplishment. We are so proud of you!
Looks like a lot of fun, Congrats on getting your Masters Degree Dave. That is Awesome! I love that first picture of Addie & Tanner, so cute!
Your kids are so cute I just want to eat them! I miss you guys tons! Way to represent with the Master's Dave!
Cute pictures! I love them all.. I want to go to Lagoon now! Looks like a blast!
Um, hi. You have the cutest family ever. P.S. I wanna see your new haircut.
Sometimes the last minutes quick trips end up being the funnest and something your kids will remember doing! Congrats to Dave! Smarty Pants!
Post a Comment