I love where you live too!! Makes me miss Thatcher, Thank you so much for posting them. It truly made my day! I can't stop looking at the pictures. Hope you guys are good. Trachel
We live in sunny AZ on an acre of land. We have 3 boys: (McKay, Matt, Tanner) 1 girl: (Addie),
a horse, 2 cows, and three beautiful Australian Shepherds. Dave teaches seminary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and does Photography, and Tia gets to be a MOM! Life is good!
12 comments:
those are really nice pictures dave!!!
Wow, that really makes me miss home. Especially Mt. Graham in the background. Connecticut doesn't have anything like that!
I love where you live too!! Makes me miss Thatcher, Thank you so much for posting them. It truly made my day! I can't stop looking at the pictures. Hope you guys are good. Trachel
Awesome pictures! I especially love the one of the fire truck. So great!
Wow! Great shots!
I love all those pictures. So great.. I've always loved the view from out there! I love Thatcher!
Those are some awesome pictures. I have never seen a camera capture such bright and brilliant color. Great pictures!!
I am speechless. WOW those were amazing.
OK, I guess that AZ can be beautiful too :) When do I get a photography lesson Dave?
You got some beautiful pictures of the valley!
Man I miss home... Great work David.
Nice HDR shots Dave. Looks like you are figuring it out. I love the fire truck one.
Post a Comment