Tuesday, December 1, 2009

For our THANKSGIVING we....



HOT TO TROT! It was so much fun doing this with my family!

Palmers=Basketball!

THE FEAST!

Worked our tails off picking up rocks!
Family Work Projects are the BEST!



The mine on the way up to Hanigans' Meadow

Hot Chocolate

SOO happy to be in the snow!

We actually saw & photographed a Kudamunda-
never seen one before!

Playing in the snow



We finally picked the tree that we would put up in our home!
(PS It's legal-we got a permit!)

On a ride scoping out a tree!

Hauling it back to the trailer!
We had such a great extended weekend!
The tree tipped over our make-shift holder the first night in our house-lots of water in the carpet-NICE! But now we have it secured and it looks great :) Worth the memories!
BTW.....does anyone have any tips on getting RED melted crayon out of a load of jeans? WD-40 isn't working. Thanks for any tips ahead of time!

6 comments:

Alison said...

Put a textured rag or washcloth on both sides of the fabric that has the crayon and iron until it all comes off on the rags.
Oh, and I loved the pictures.

girltrapped said...

I feel your pain, no good advice though. Old Navy was having some good sales, maybe just go shopping? Hope you guys are good!

Jordan and Luci said...

That looked like such a fun weekend! I did kind of have to laugh at seeing you all in gloves and beenies running in AZ...I did think it was cold there until I came home and realized what cold!

Amy said...

Love the running pictures! That is awesome!
I've never even heard of that animal, that is cool.
We'll be there this weekend, Can't wait!

Deanne said...

I wondered what a kudamunga looked like. It looks alot bigger than I thought. What a fun Thanksgiving weekend!

Mary Ann said...

I love all the pictures.. Way to go on the turkey trot T!!! You're awesome! Sad we missed out on all the fuN!