
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR from the Palmer Family!
We hope this year is your BEST one yet!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Posted by David and Tia Palmer at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life as we know it
Posted by David and Tia Palmer at 1:03 PM
4 comments:
you guys have the most beautiful family!!! I love these pictures!!!! Is there anyway I can get one? maybe by email ;)
I hope you all have had a very Merry Christmas.
Love and miss you guys Ton
These pictures turned out great! Such cute kids! It was fun to see you guys last week. I hope you have an awesome time at Disneyland!
Oh my goodness! What a good looking family! I love that Addie has her hands in her pockets. And you look so good Tia. I hope that you are having fun at Disneyland!
I love your family pics. It was so good to see you over Christmas. I hope you had a blast at Disney Land!
Post a Comment