I just had to share: If YOUR children ever leave a crayon in their pants and it gets dried all over an entire load of jeans -try this little concoction!
2 large scoops liquid laundry detergent
1 cup white vinegar
1 cup liquid shout
1 cup borax
2 scoops oxiclean
Let it soak for awhile-wash-repeat if needed!
Thanks to this fun mixture about 75% of the crayon came out!
The last 4-5 pairs we're still working on. Just thought I'd share in case anyone ever needed it!
And thanks a TON to Melissa for all your help! You're the BEST!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Posted by David and Tia Palmer at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a mess. I don't envy you!
Oh I am so sorry. I have had this happen too. I just wish I had this handy bit of info than. I hope it all comes out for you.
Post a Comment